I told you that I am a Pebbles Cereal Ambassador and shared these yummy Fried Ice Cream Bites and this fun Kaleidoscope made with Fruity Pebbles. This month I pulled out the Cocoa Pebbles to make a special no-bake treat for the family. You will not regret making this Chocolate Hazelnut Freezer Pie with Cocoa Pebbles Crust. It is to die for!
I love wowing my family and friends with yummy treats, but this is A Few Shortcuts after all. I am all about simple around here. This Chocolate Hazelnut Freezer Pie’s crust is made with Cocoa Pebbles Cereal! Not only is it gluten-free but it adds the perfect amount of chocolatey crunch for the crust.
I just pulsed the Cocoa Pebbles Cereal in my food processor, mixed in 4 tbsp of melted butter, and pressed it into my pie pan. I love using Pebbles Cereal to make crusts. Mix it up and try different flavors for different pies. It is great!
The filling is super simple! The secret ingredient to this pie is Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. You could just hand me a spoon and a jar of this and I would be a happy girl.
I just used my hand mixer and beat the cream cheese and then mixed in a can of sweetened condensed milk. Next goes the Chocoalte Hazelnut Spread.
Finally I folded in the whipped topping and then added the filling to the Cocoa Pebbles Crust.
I drizzeled some chocolate syrup over the top and placed some additional whipped topping around the edges. Just like the name implies, this Chocolate Hazelnut Pie goes into the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
When the 4 hours are up you are in for a creamy decadent treat!
Chocoalte Hazelnut Freezer Pie
Chocolate Hazelnut Freezer Pie
Yield 8-10 servings
- 2 cups Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 - 8oz Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 oz whipped topping
- Chocolate Syrup
- Additional Whipped topping
- In a food processor pulse the Cocoa Pebbles Cereal until it is fine crumbs. Mix in the melted butter and press into a pie pan to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until creamy. Mix in the sweetened condensed milk and Chocolate Hazelnut Spread until well combined.
- Fold in the Whipped Topping by hand until well incorporated.
- Pour the Chocolate Hazelnut filling into the pie crust and smooth out evenly.
- Drizzle the top with chocolate syrup and decorate with extra whipped topping if desired.
- Freezer for at least 4 hours or until pie is set.
- Slice and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.
We love the brands we work with here at AFewShortcuts.com. This post is sponsored by Pebbles Cereal. All opinions, thoughts, recipes, quirky statements, are our own.
“THE FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Hanna-Barbera. (s17)”