Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe – Easy & Family Friendly
Need a simple dinner that doesn’t dirty all the dishes? This simple and tasty Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe is perfect!
We all have those nights when we are over cooking, over dishes, but still want to eat. For those nights I love to make sheet pan meals. What is a sheet pan meal? It is a meal cooked completely on a single sheet pan. That is it! These Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are one of my new favorites! They are so easy to make and the entire family flips out over them.
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
When I told you these were easy I meant it. Simple slice up your chicken, peppers, and onions then spread them on a sheet pan. Drizzle the ingredients with oil
Now sprinkle everything with the seasoning mix and toss it until coated. Pop it in the oven for 25 minutes at 425 or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Remove and serve with your toppings and enjoy!
What to Serve With Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
I think I love these Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas so much because there isn’t a wrong way to eat them. When you are feeding a family/crowd it is great to have options. These fajitas can go in your favorite….
- tortilla (flour or corn)
- rice bowl
Then you can pick your favorite toppings. Some of ours are…
So many are eating KETO or low carb right now and these fajitas play along nicely. You can turn these into the perfect keto meal by simply eating them alone or with a bowl of cauliflower rice. These Zucchini Taco Shells are also a perfect way to enjoy them too!
Top them with sour cream and cheese for an amazing dinner.
These fajitas are also amazing if you meal prep your lunches for the week. Just make a batch of these fajitas and divide them amongst containers. These meal prep containers are a great way to keep your portions and your choices in check during the week. They also are a great way to save money on lunch. Just grab, reheat, and enjoy.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts sliced thin
- 4 bell peppers orange, yellow, red and green (or any combo), sliced thin
- 1 red onion sliced thin
- 4 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper or more if you like
- toppings sour cream, guacamole, tortillas, lettuce, tomato, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Set out large sheet pan
- Slice chicken into thin strips and add to sheet pan
- Slice peppers and onions into thin strips, and add to sheet pan
- Mix chicken and vegetables together
- Drizzle with oil
- Sprinkle with seasoning
- Mix well
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender
- Serve immediately in tortillas, cauliflower rice, or as lettuce wraps
- Top with your favorite toppings
- Store leftovers in refrigerator