You guys know I have a love of coffee that runs deep. I also love International Delight! It wasn’t that long ago that they came out with this delicious International Delight Iced Coffee. Now they have topped themselves and came out with this International Delight light Iced Coffee with 1/3 fewer calories! I love it!
My biggest problem lately is finding a treat that I can indulge in while the kids are busy in the afternoon or in bed. I came up with this Delightfully Easy Tirimisu that is low on calories and can be whipped up in minutes!
Delightfully Easy Tirimisu
- 1 box vanilla wafers cookies
- 1 small package sugar free vanilla pudding mix - 4 serving size
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- 1 cup International Delight Light Iced Coffee Mocha flavor
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- In a bowl wisk together the pudding mix, iced coffee, and skim milk. Place in fridge until pudding sets.
- In a 8x8 or 9x9 dish place a single layer of vanilla wafers.
- Place half of the pudding mix over the wafers, and cover with another single layer of vanilla wafers.
- Top with the other half of the pudding mix. Then cover with cool whip.
- Dust with some cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.Gluten Free
- You can use gluten free cookies to make this gluten free.
Whisk together the pudding, coffee, and milk. Set in the fridge to set up.
Cover pan with a single layer of cookies. I may have test tasted one 😉 Start layering the pudding, cookies, and then top with cool whip….you can use sugar free if desired.
You are left with a wonderful treat for you and a couple friends…or just a quiet moment to enjoy this yummy light treat.
With less calories and less sugar, International Delight Light Iced Coffee lets you enjoy MORE of what you love! For more fun ways to break up your day, visit ID’s new online games today for a chance to win sweet prizes and coupons to use on your next purchase!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.