This post may contain affiliate links.
Summer BBQ’s and Picnics deserve the BEST! While memories are being made, enjoy The Best Potato Salad Recipe EVER! Everyone will be asking for it!
This recipe has been dubbed The BEST Potato Salad Recipe by my hubby, which really takes some work. He is picky when it comes to his potato salad. This recipe makes enough for a crowd. Feel free to half it if you don’t need as much!
The Best Potato Salad Recipe
- 6 eggs (hardboiled)
- 10 red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup pimentos (optional)
- diced green onion (optional)
- Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and refrigerate until cold. Peel and cube once cold.
- Peel and chop your hard boiled eggs.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, relish, mustard, salt, pepper, paprika, and celery seed in a mixing bowl. Add the eggs, potatoes, onion, and pimento; stir until evenly mixed. Top with some diced green onion (optional)
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.Dairy Free/ Gluten Free
- Make sure to use a dairy free gluten free ranch dressing. You can make your own with this simple ranch dressing mix recipe