Simple, Delicious, and Gluten Free. That is what snacks need to be at my house for my son to be able to eat them. Corn Dogs are every kid’s favorite, and that is why I came up with the BEST EVER Gluten Free Corn Dog recipe. The thing is…..I don’t always want to stand in the kitchen and fry corn dogs. Sure they are delicious but that is a job and a half.
I came up with these quick and easy Gluten Free Corn Dog Bites that you can make in just minutes. My kids love them, and I love how easy they are. You could totally make them Non-Gluten Free if you choose too! The only “special kitchen tool” needed: a mini muffin pan.
Gluten Free Corn Dog Bites
- 4 Hot Dogs
- 1 cup Gluten Free Corn Meal
- 1-1 ½ cup Gluten Free Bisquick
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp sugar or honey
- 1 cup Milk (you can use soy, almond, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl mix together Corn meal, gluten free biquick, eggs, sugar and milk.
- Cut the hotdogs each into 6 even pieces.
- Now fill each one of the muffin pan holes 1/2 - 3/4 of the way full and place one piece of hotdog into the center.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until bites turn golden brown around the edge and begin to pull away from the pan.
- Use a dairy free milk. (Almond, coconut, etc)
- Just use regular bisquick instead of gluten free.
If you like these you will love…..
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.