Looking for a Keto friendly dinner idea that the entire family will love? Try this easy Crustless Cheeseburger Pie Recipe tonight!
A lot of people are enjoying low carb and keto diets with great results. The recipes that accompany that diet are full of flavor, cheese, and deliciousness. This Crustless Cheeseburger Pie is low carb and family friendly! It is a great recipe to have on hand for any night of the week.
This is also super kid friendly! Kids love cheeseburgers and this pie packs all of the flavor of a classic right in a slice of pie.
What makes this Keto Cheeseburger Pie?
For those that aren't familiar, a Keto diet is one that is high fat, high protein, low carb. This recipe is practically zero carb with beef, cheese, eggs, and seasonings.
What to Serve with Cheeseburger Pie
This Cheeseburger pie is delicious with cheeseburger toppings. Add some hamburger pickles, lettuce, tomato, mustard, etc. You can also just enjoy this pie as it is with a full side salad.
Bake Once, Eat Twice
This recipe is so easy to make! Think about doubling the ingredients and making a second casserole for the freezer. After it is baked and cooled, wrap it tightly and freeze for another busy night.
When ready to enjoy, thaw in the fridge, and place in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until re-heated.
I love using those aluminum disposable pans with lids for this. You can pick them up very affordably at the Dollar Store, or you can order them in bulk from Amazon so you have them on hand for when you decide to make an extra freezer meal.
Crustless Cheeseburger Pie
- 1 ½ pound ground chuck
- 1 small onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spritz a 9 inch round or 8x8 inch square casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the ground beef with the onion. Drain well. Spread the beef mixture evenly in the baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the seasonings, eggs, and heavy cream. Slowly pour over the beef mixture so it sinks into the meat.
- Top casserole with cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the center is set. Allow the casserole to rest about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with cheeseburger toppings like pickles, mustard, lettuce, tomato, etc.
More KETO Recipes
- Simple Bell Pepper Meatball Subs : KETO & Low Carb
- Keto Cauliflower Stuffing Recipe
- Skillet Mediterranean Chicken Recipe