Yeah, Yeah…so I may be jumping the gun a little bit. I just got my kids to school this week, and I already feel like Fall is around the corner. I am ready for all things Apple, Cinnamon, and Pumpkin to make my house smell crisp and warm. I am ready for the cool air, the leaves falling, and apple cider!
I was cleaning out my pantry area and found a couple straggling cans of pumpkin from last year. I just couldn’t help myself but to make these delectable Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies. I am so glad I did, because now my kitchen smells of cinnamon and pumpkin. Plus, I have a treat that should be a must have in every kitchen!
Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pie spice in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In the mixer cream together butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add in pumpkin, egg, & Vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
- Then slowly mix in the dry ingredients until the dough forms.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 -12 minutes.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.