So easy to make! This tasty Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough Recipe is so yummy to eat on its own, mix in ice cream, and more!
My daughters and I can wander up the dairy section at the grocery store and end up with Organic Cinnamon Rolls, Cookie Dough, and more. Shopping when you are hungry is a terrible thing. Those little tubs of edible cookie dough are good, but they aren't worth $5. That is why we make our own Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough and we can mix in whatever we want. It is just as good and it is a win-win.
When you make this amazing gluten-free edible cookie dough make extra. Get some little plastic storage containers or small mason jars and pack some up. You can freeze it for a rainy day. There is no better feeling in the world than stumbling across a container of edible cookie dough in the freezer when you forgot it was there.
We have even mixed a couple of scoops of this into some homemade Coconut Ice Cream. Y'all have not lived until you try this. Making your own cookie dough ice cream is a must make at least once in your life.
Gluten Free Edible Cookie Dough
- *In order to make the dough "edible" preheat the oven to 375 degrees F spread the gluten free flour across a baking sheet. Sprinkle flour evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in preheated oven 6 minutes before used in this recipe.
- In a bowl beat together margarine and sugars until fluffy. Mix in the vanilla, gluten free flour mix, and milk until the dough forms. Add in additional milk if necessary to reach the desired consistency. Fold in the mix ins you choose and enjoy.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or freeze until ready to enjoy.
- Use a dairy free margarine or coconut oil, dairy free milk, and dairy free mix-ins.
- If you don't need this recipe dairy free feel free to use regular butter and milk.
More Gluten Free Recipes
- Gluten Free Chunky Monkey Muffins Recipe
- The Easiest Gluten Free Strawberry Cake Recipe
- Gluten Free Soft Pretzel Bites Recipe
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.