This post may contain affiliate links.
Homemade biscotti are amazing! Especially this simple Strawberry Pecan Biscotti Recipe. It is one of a kind and full of flavor. Great for a cup of coffee and to give as gifts
These are the culmination of everything I love about food. A good cup of coffee, strawberries, chocolate, and baking. These were destined to be out of this world from the time I thought them up! After one bite you will know that this Strawberry Pecan Biscotti recipe does not disappoint!
The ingredients are so simple: flour, sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, pecans, strawberries. There is nothing fake about these. Just pure awesomeness.
Once I whipped up the batter I folded in the strawberries and pecans. TIP** I put 1 tbsp of lemon juice over the strawberries before I mixed them in. This helps them keep their color during baking.
Split the dough into half and form each half into a long rectangle on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for about 25-30 mins.
When it comes out it already looks amazing. Let it cool for at least 10 – 15 minutes.
Slice your loaf into biscotti. I cut at an angle and cut them about 3/4 inch thick. You can cut them however you please. I got about 12 biscotti per loaf plus the ends. Which may or may not have made a delicious snack while I was waiting for these to crisp up 😉
Now once these are sliced put them back on the parchment lined baking sheet and back in the 375 degree oven for 3-4 minutes. Remove and turn all he biscotti so that their other side can get toasted. Back in for another 3- 4 minutes. That is it!
These are perfect the way they are but if you drizzle some melted white chocolate over the top it turns them into the stuff dreams are made of.
All you need now is a cup of coffee! Simple perfection!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/4 cup All Purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberries (fresh diced )
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped )
- 1/2 white chocolate (melted, for drizzle )
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- With a mixer, beat together oil and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together.
- Dough will be heavy and sticky.
- At this point, fold in strawberries and pecans and mix in.
- Divide the mixture into 2 halves and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape each half into a long rectangle about 1/2 in thick and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375 until tops have slightly puffed and goldened.
- Once they have finished cooking, remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut biscotti strips about 1 inch thick.
- Place on baking sheet and return to oven until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Turn the cookies over and bake the opposite side for another 3 minutes.
- While cookies are cooling, melt your white chocolate.
- Drizzle chocolate over cookies and allow chocolate to harden for 30 minutes before serving.