Keto Cauliflower Stuffing Recipe
The holidays can be hard when you eat low carb! Check out this delicious Keto Cauliflower Stuffing Recipe that makes a tasty holiday side dish!
Eating low carb, or KETO is a HUGE trend right now. Even if you aren’t into the whole keto thing eating more veggies is always a good thing! This can be even more important during the holidays when veggies get pushed to the side in place of cookies, pies, and all the carbs. This tasty Keto Cauliflower Stuffing Recipe is a great option to serve on your holiday table that everyone can enjoy.
I love recipes like this because when I say everyone can enjoy it I mean it! This is gluten free and dairy free. Plus, you can even make it vegan. It is a versatile savory dish that is so tasty anytime, but especially perfect for the holidays!
This Keto Cauliflower Stuffing is also I sneaky way to get in more veggies. This dish is seasoned to perfection and really adds tremendous flavor to the already yummy ingredients! It doesn’t get much better than this!
These BBQ Cauliflower Bites are another fun way to sneak in more veggies and are a great holiday appetizer!
Cauliflower really is a fun veggie because its texture and flavor mimic potatoes and rice so easily. It is great about taking on the flavor of the items it is cooked with which makes it easy to disguise in dishes. That just means my kids eat more veggies.
Keto Cauliflower Stuffing
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 onion small, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms chopped
- 4 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock or Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 TBSP Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp ground sage
- salt & pepper to taste
- Drizzle olive oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add chopped celery, carrots, and onion and cook for about 8 mins; stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped cauliflower and mushrooms and stir. Add salt and pepper and continue to cook for roughly another 10 mins.
- Finally add chicken stock, fresh and dry herbs, and stir well. Add additional salt and pepper if necessary. Cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed (about 12 - 15 mins), stirring occasionally. Serve Warm.
- Use vegetable stock instead of chicken stock.