Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea? Check out this simple Maple Pecan Overnight Oats in a Jar Recipe! Gluten Free & Dairy Free options!
Grab and go in the breakfast department is a must. We love our homemade oatmeal packets, and our peanut butter banana breakfast cookies. This Maple Pecan Overnight Oats in a Jar is up at the top of our breakfast totem right now.
All you have to do is mix the ingredients up and put them in a jar in your refrigerator overnight. This is PERFECT if you have busy mornings or kids that need to get breakfast for themselves. They can just grab a jar right out of the fridge or heat it in the microwave for a few seconds if they prefer it warm.
I added a little maple syrup and extra pecans to the top of mine in the morning after I heated it up. This is one of the best oatmeals I have ever eaten! I love all the fall flavors! The pecans give it that extra crunch! YUM!
Maple Pecan Overnight Oats in a Jar
- 2 c rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c almond milk
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ c pecans coarsely chopped, toasted
- In two pint sized mason jars place half of the oats, vanilla and milk in each. Stir to mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup. Pour half of this mixture in each of the jars over the oats. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate jars for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with additional cinnamon and maple syrup, if desired, and enjoy!
- Use gluten free oats
- Use a dairy free milk alternative
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.