Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea? Check out this simple Maple Pecan Overnight Oats in a Jar Recipe! Gluten Free & Dairy Free options!
Grab and go in the breakfast department is a must. We love our homemade oatmeal packets, and our peanut butter banana breakfast cookies. This Maple Pecan Overnight Oats in a Jar is up at the top of our breakfast totem right now.
All you have to do is mix the ingredients up and put them in a jar in your refrigerator overnight. This is PERFECT if you have busy mornings or kids that need to get breakfast for themselves. They can just grab a jar right out of the fridge or heat it in the microwave for a few seconds if they prefer it warm.
I added a little maple syrup and extra pecans to the top of mine in the morning after I heated it up. This is one of the best oatmeals I have ever eaten! I love all the fall flavors! The pecans give it that extra crunch! YUM!
- In two pint sized mason jars place half of the oats, vanilla and milk in each. Stir to mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup. Pour half of this mixture in each of the jars over the oats. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate jars for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with additional cinnamon and maple syrup, if desired, and enjoy!
- Use gluten free oats
- Use a dairy free milk alternative
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.