Instant Pot Turkey Breast Recipe with premium side dishes is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Alexia all opinions are 100% my own.
Getting dinner on the table fast and easy is essential to me, but I still want to serve a healthy flavorful meal! This Instant Pot Turkey Breast Recipe & Premium Side Dishes are not only delicious but quick and simple to make.
Start with a 3 lb. Boneless turkey breast, seasonings, and chicken broth in your instant pot. Only 25 minutes to cook the entire thing in the Instant Pot. Isn't that incredible?
While the turkey breast is cooking, it is time to make complete side dishes in minutes with these Alexia Premium Vegetables. Alexia combines super-premium quality with simple ingredients to create these delicious starch replacement sides! These Alexia side dishes are perfect starch alternatives that are gluten-free and don't require any additional ingredients to prep! I love that they are Non-GMO Project Verified and use organic dairy ingredients!
In less than 10 minutes and right out of the bag you have a fantastic side dish to go with your Turkey Breast! This Alexia Riced Vegetable Pilaf with Sea Salt is an expertly seasoned combination of riced cauliflower, sweet butternut squash, rich ground black pepper and sea salt. It is a dish as beautiful as it is delicious and it is sure to complement any meal. These Alexia sides are perfect when you are trying to cut back on starchy foods but still love the taste!
My favorite Alexia side has to be this Mashed Cauliflower with Sea Salt! Talk about a low carb way to enjoy a family favorite and sneak extra veggies into a meal!
Look for Alexia Premium Vegetable Sides at Giant Eagle, Kroger, Meijer, and other fine grocers.
Visit Alexiafoods.com for more inspiration
Once your Turkey is finished, serve it up with these flavorful premium side dishes and extra veggies for a filling meal!
- 3 -4 lb Boneless Turkey Breast
- 1 1/2 Cups Chicken or Turkey Broth
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 tbsp Onion Soup Mix
- Put trivet in the bottom of pressure cooking pot. Add chicken broth and celery. Add the turkey to the cooking pot breast side up and sprinkle with the onion soup mix. Lock lid in place, select High Pressure and 25 minutes cooking time.
- When beep sounds, turn off pressure cooker and use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, then do a quick pressure release to release any remaining pressure. When valve drops carefully remove lid. Use an instant read thermometer to check to see if the turkey is done. It should be 165°. If it isn’t 165°, lock the lid in place and cook it for a few more minutes.
More Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Adobo Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Turnip Greens Recipe (or Collard Greens)
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.