This post may contain affiliate links.
So I have seen variations of this recipe all over the internet lately. This Quick & Easy Roasted Broccoli is just that. Very quick and easy to throw together. We hadn’t made this in forever! The kids love it….we all love it.
We picked up a tree (head of broccoli) at the store this week. My kids also wanted to get some white trees (cauliflower) but my store was out. SERIOUSLY. Who sells out of Cauliflower?
I just brought it home, washed it and cut it into florets. Then I tossed it with some olive oil to lightly coat. Spread the broccoli out evenly on a baking sheet and season with salt & Pepper, maybe even a little garlic salt.
Pop it in the oven at 425 for 10 minutes. Take it out and turn over the broccoli. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes. Remove and serve!
This is some of the best broccoli you will ever eat. Don’t believe me?! My kids ate the entire pan before dinner. I apparently should have bought more broccoli.
This is perfect if you are looking for a healthy snack or side dish. This covers all the major diets right now: Paleo, Vegan, Gluten free and more.
Quick & Easy Roasted Broccoli
- Head of Broccoli washed, dried, and cut
- Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Wash, Dry and cut the broccoli. Toss it with a couple tablespoons of olive oil in a large bowl.
- Spread out the broccoli on a baking sheet. Dash with salt & pepper (garlic salt is good too).
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes. Remove and flip over the broccoli. Return to oven for another 10 minutes and serve.