Kids eyes fill with wonder during at the sight of lights, trees, and gifts during the holidays. Adults enjoy the Holidays for the spirit of the season, family, friends and food! Holidays are full of delights and indulgences. Two words that can perfectly describe these Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars.
I kicked these Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake bars up a notch with this International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer that I had in my fridge. Pouring a little of that in your morning coffee tastes like a cup of heaven. This is one seasonal flavor I wish they had year round.
I started with a graham cracker crust. These are insanely easy to make. I made it in a parchment lined 9×9 baking dish and baked it for 10 minutes so it was good and set.
I whipped up the cheesecake mixture and added a bit of that International Delight Raspberry White Chocolate creamer for some added flavor. YUM! I then poured it right over that graham cracker crust.
Do you love International Delight? Visit InternationalDelight.com to share how ID helps them capture the spirit of the season for a chance to win a holiday brunch for friends and family hosted by International Delight!
I put some frozen, thawed raspberries and a couple tbsp of sugar in the food processor to make this beautiful raspberry sauce.
I spooned the raspberry sauce over the cheesecake mix in rows and then drug an butter knife through it to swirl the mix. Pop it in the oven and bake it for 30 minutes at 325 degrees F
It comes out looking gorgeous. The worst part is you have to wait for it to cool, then pop in the fridge for a couple hours. GAH! The waiting!
Once cool you can cut into bars and serve!
Raspberry White Chocolate Cheesecake SquaresPrint Recipe
- 1 1/4 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 4 Tbsp Butter melted
- 2 Packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 Tbsp International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Creamer
- 4 oz White chocolate baking chips
- 1 Tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Cup Raspberries Fresh or Frozen
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press in bottom of an 8-inch square parchment lined pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, cream the cheese together with the sugar, International Delight until light and fluffy. Then beat in the eggs, one at a time, until just mixed together.
- In a small bowl, combine the chocolate and flour then fold into cream cheese mixture.
- In a food processor or blender puree raspberries and sugar. Strain the mixture through a mesh strainer to remove seeds if desired.
- Pour the prepared cheesecake batter over the cooled crust. Spoon the raspberry sauce over the batter into rows. Use a butter knife or toothpick to swirl the raspberries throughout.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until edges are set but center still jiggles slightly. (It will finish cooking completely on its own as it is cooling and you will retain the pristine look of the cheesecake without browning.)
- Cool completely in pan on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- Cut into bars and serve.
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.