Looking for a new way to spice up dinner? This Sesame Ginger Chicken was not only simple but it was terrific!
I got this great package the other day from Chicken Soup for the Soul. If you haven’t tried their food products you should. The Buffalo Barbecue Sauce disappeared in record time! The Sesame Ginger Meal Builder turned into this great dinner pared with my Zaycon Chicken! Did you know you can order the Chicken Soup for the Soul products straight through Zaycon?! That is all kinds of awesome!
We love zaycon at my house. I order from them every time they are in town. They have the best meats at incredible prices. The chicken is coming back this summer for just $1.69/lb. You can’t beat that! I ordered some more chicken and my hubby got this grill to keep up with it 😉 Go now to see when Zaycon is coming to your area.
This Chicken Soup for the Soul Sesame Ginger Meal Builder is great because it helps me get dinner on the table faster so I can spend more time with my family, talking about their day, and less time in the kitchen.
Sesame Ginger Chicken
- 1 16-oz jar Chicken Soup for the Soul Sesame-Ginger Meal Builders Cooking Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lb chicken or pork, cut in strips (or shrimp)
- 2 cups stir-fry vegetables
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet or large wok.
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Brown in the skillet, stirring occasionally (about 4 minutes).
- Add vegetables and Chicken Soup for the Soul Sesame-Ginger Meal Builders Cooking Sauce.
- Mix and simmer 8-10 minutes longer or until meat is cooked. Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Serve over rice.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.