Looking for a new way to spice up dinner? This Sesame Ginger Chicken was not only simple but it was terrific!
I got this great package the other day from Chicken Soup for the Soul. If you haven't tried their food products you should. The Buffalo Barbecue Sauce disappeared in record time! The Sesame Ginger Meal Builder turned into this great dinner!
This Chicken Soup for the Soul Sesame Ginger Meal Builder is great because it helps me get dinner on the table faster so I can spend more time with my family, talking about their day, and less time in the kitchen.
- 1 16- oz jar Chicken Soup for the Soul Sesame-Ginger Meal Builders Cooking Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 lb chicken or pork (cut in strips (or shrimp))
- 2 cups stir-fry vegetables
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Heat oil in a 12-inch skillet or large wok.
- Season meat with salt and pepper.
- Brown in the skillet, stirring occasionally (about 4 minutes).
- Add vegetables and Chicken Soup for the Soul Sesame-Ginger Meal Builders Cooking Sauce.
- Mix and simmer 8-10 minutes longer or until meat is cooked. Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Serve over rice.
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.