Great for a party, game day, or even a quick and easy dinner! This Simple Meatball Sliders Recipes is a delicious way to enjoy a classic!
The Super Bowl is next weekend and just happens to be my daughter’s birthday too. It is time to pull out the party food and celebrate with friends and family. These Simple Meatball Sliders feed a crowd and take only minutes to throw together.
The most time consuming part of these is heating the meatballs. You can choose to use homemade meatballs or frozen ones. Either way you can’t go wrong.
Once the meatballs are heated with sauce just put the bottoms of your slider rolls in a casserole dish. Top with meatballs and cheese. Then cap it off with the bun tops. Now brush the entire thing with seasoned melted butter and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Wrap in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Then unwrap and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Simple Meatball Sliders Recipe
- 12 slider buns
- 12 large meatballs or 24 small meatballs - cooked
- 2 cup pasta sauce
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a parchment lined casserole dish.
- Heat your meatballs in a skillet with pasta sauce.
- Spoon your heated meatballs onto the buns and cover the meatballs in mozzarella cheese and top with the other half of the buns.
- Mix the Italian seasoning with the melted butter and brush on the tops of the sandwiches then sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.