A popular recipe for a tasty reason! This simple Fiesta Stuffed Mini Peppers Recipe is an amazing appetizer. Keto friendly and delicious!
When it comes to an appetizer that hits the spot, this is it! These are so fresh and so simple to make! You can have them hot and on the table in under 30 minutes! Plus, these Fiesta Stuffed Mini Peppers are low carb too which makes them perfect if you or a friend is on the keto or another diet.
I love using fresh produce for snacks and appetizers. These little fiesta sweet peppers are perfect because they are colorful and they are not hot. That makes them perfect for adults and kids! The filling is made with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and some seasonings. That is it! Just give the filling a whirl in your food processor or mixer and fill those peppers.
Vegan Fiesta Stuffed Mini Peppers
How do you make something with cheese vegan? Very easily! We have made these in the past using vegan cream cheese and cheese shreds and they turn out just as beautifully! Just substitute the same amounts. It really works well. You can typically find both at your local grocery store or Whole Foods.
Find more Dairy-Free Recipes! (See them all here)
Watch Me Make Fiesta Stuffed Mini Peppers
So, if you are looking for a delicious appetizer for game day, a backyard bbq, or just because that everyone will love, THIS IS IT! Grab what you need and get started! You are going to love them!
Bonus, you can even toss these on the grill instead of in the oven to heat them up and melt the cheese. Talk about fantastic!
- 12-18 Sweet Mini Peppers - halved and seeded
- 8 oz package of Cream Cheese - softened
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese or shredded Monterrey jack
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Wash and slice the peppers in half long ways. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds.
- In another bowl mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, lime, cilantro, and garlic salt.
- Spoon or pipe the filling into each of the pepper halves.
- Place in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.