These could be the ultimate manly appetizer! You have to see how delicious and easy this Buffalo Chicken Bites Recipe is for yourself!
Game day is serious business in my house. We have made it a family tradition to make snacks and hang out on the weekends to watch football. There are certain things that go with a football game and Buffalo Chicken Wings is one of them, so these Buffalo Chicken Bites are the next best thing. EVEN better!
They have all of the flavors of traditional Buffalo Chicken Wings, but they are so much easier to make. Perfect for watching football.
Looking for another great recipe for game day? You should try this Fiesta Stuffed Mini peppers Recipe
Pair this simple appetizer with some blue cheese or ranch dressing and some celery sticks and you have a winner every time!
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 tube Crescent Rolls (or similar)
- 1 cup chicken (Shredded or cubed cooked )
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded )
- 1/4 cup blue cheese ( crumbles)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the chicken, hot sauce, and cheeses.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the crescent dough pressing together the seems.
- Spread the chicken mix thinly over the dough and roll it up like a jelly roll.
- Place the roll in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set up.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet and bake at 375 F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing and Celery Sticks!
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.