These could be the ultimate manly appetizer! You have to see how delicious and easy this Buffalo Chicken Bites Recipe is for yourself!
Game day is serious business in my house. We have made it a family tradition to make snacks and hang out on the weekends to watch football. There are certain foods that go with a football game and Buffalo Chicken Wings is one of them. If you are looking for an appetizer with all the flavor of wings but half the work, check out these Buffalo Chicken Bites.
They have all of the flavors of traditional Buffalo Chicken Wings, but they are so much easier to make. Perfect for watching football. They are also an ideal way to use up leftover chicken, or even rotisserie chicken.
Still in the mood for wings? Check out these Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Wings!
Looking for another great recipe for game day? You should try this Fiesta Stuffed Mini peppers Recipe
Pair this simple appetizer with some blue cheese or ranch dressing and some celery sticks and you have a winner every time!
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1 tube Crescent Rolls or similar
- 1 cup chicken Shredded or cubed cooked
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together the chicken, hot sauce, and cheeses.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the crescent dough pressing together the seems.
- Spread the chicken mix thinly over the dough and roll it up like a jelly roll.
- Place the roll in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set up.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet and bake at 375 F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Serve with Blue Cheese Dressing and Celery Sticks!