This dessert dip recipe is oh so good! You must try this Simple Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip! It’s easy enough to make for any day of the week!
A good dessert dip recipe should be in everyone’s recipe box. These are great to put out for gatherings or just a casual dinner at home. This dip is one of my all time favorites. So much so, I try to keep all of the ingredients always on hand for this simple Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip Recipe.
I have made strawberry pretzel salad in the past, but this dip is so easy to whip up! This time I used the pretzel crisps to dip, but you can use regular pretzels too! I have used them in the past. This dip is so good you really could just eat it with a spoon.
How to Make Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip
In a bowl, you are going to whip the softened cream cheese with a little bit of sugar. Then you will fold in the cool whip and finally 1/2 cup of the strawberry pie filling. A couple of notes because I know someone will ask.
- No, you don’t have to use cool whip. You can use whipped cream to replace it.
- You can also use fresh diced strawberries instead of pie filling, but you may want to increase the sugar a little bit if you do this.
How to Serve
Place the strawberry pretzel salad dip in a serving bowl and top with more of the strawberry pie filling. Serve with pretzels and watch it disappear! You can make this dip up to 24 hours ahead and keep it in the fridge. Just don’t put the additional strawberry pie filling on the top until you are ready to serve.
The salty crispness of the pretzel paired with the sweet creaminess of the strawberry cream cheese mix is heavenly! If you aren’t a fan of the salty and sweet mix, you can also serve this with graham cracker sticks, but as I said, all you need is a spoon.
Simple Strawberry Pretzel Salad Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 can Strawberry Pie Filling divided
- Pretzels for dipping
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar together until softened. Gently fold in the cool whip and then fold in 1/2 cup of the strawberry pie filling.
- Place dip in a serving bowl or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Before serving top the dip with additional strawberry pie filling.
- Serve with pretzels and enjoy!
- Use gluten free pretzels