These just look Christmassy, and they taste heavenly! These Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies can be made any time of year to share with friends, but they are extra fancy for gift giving.
This recipe is very easy, and the dough can even be frozen for those nights when your sweet tooth starts talking to you. You know what I am talking about. Don’t forget all of the other Cookie Recipes that are perfect for holiday baking!’
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (softened)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon red food color
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, cocoa, butter, sour cream, food color and egg until soft dough forms.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.