Ok this doesn't happen often but I am positively giddy about this recipe. I am thrilled at how well these turned out and how amazing they tasted! My smallest helper and I made these heavenly strawberry Kiwi Muffins today. They look good, don't they?
The sun even came out to shine on them as I was plating them up for their close up, like it was just meant to be.
I could go on and on about how moist, flavorful, and delicious these are or I suppose I could share the recipe already. Just one more quick note. The muffins pictured are actually gluten free and dairy free. I bet you would have NEVER guessed that! You can make these with regular all purpose flour too.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 Cupcake pans with cupcake liners
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center.
- Put strawberries, kiwi, eggs, and oil in the well.
- Mix thoroughly into a nice batter.
- Fill each Cupcake cup 2/3 of the way full
- Bake 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees F or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.
- This can be made in a loaf pan instead of muffins. Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Makes 2 Loaves.
- Use a gluten free flour mix to replace flour or 2 Cups Corn Flour and 1 Cup Potato or Corn starch.
- These freeze very well.
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.