Ok this doesn’t happen often but I am positively giddy about this recipe. I am thrilled at how well these turned out and how amazing they tasted! My smallest helper and I made these heavenly strawberry Kiwi Muffins today. They look good, don’t they?
The sun even came out to shine on them as I was plating them up for their close up, like it was just meant to be.
I could go on and on about how moist, flavorful, and delicious these are or I suppose I could share the recipe already. Just one more quick note. The muffins pictured are actually gluten free and dairy free. I bet you would have NEVER guessed that! You can make these with regular all purpose flour too.
Strawberry Kiwi MuffinsPrint Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 Cupcake pans with cupcake liners
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center.
- Put strawberries, kiwi, eggs, and oil in the well.
- Mix thoroughly into a nice batter.
- Fill each Cupcake cup 2/3 of the way full
- Bake 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees F or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool and serve.
- This can be made in a loaf pan instead of muffins. Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Makes 2 Loaves.
- Use a gluten free flour mix to replace flour or 2 Cups Corn Flour and 1 Cup Potato or Corn starch.
- These freeze very well.