This post may contain affiliate links.
Here I go, changing things up on you guys. You were looking forward to a sweet dessert recipe, and I throw an appetizer your way. Well, this one is for the guys. It is the end of Football season, THANK GOD! 🙂 I know that there are a lot of football fans, my husband being one of them. I like the occasional game, but there is only so much a girl can take. Give me the Food Network or HGTV any day!
Even though I do get tired of football, I never get tired of this dip! It is a lower calorie version of the restaurant Spinach Artichoke Dip. I don’t even want to know how many calories is in that stuff. I adapted it from the Kraftfoods.com recipe. It would be perfect for that Super Bowl party, or just hanging out with the family. It is amazing for dinner parties too!
So, stop by the freezer and grab a box of spinach, and a box of artichokes. You will be enjoying this delicious dip in no time!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 pkg frozen chopped Spinach (thawed, drained)
- 1 pkg frozen artichokes (or 14oz can) Finely Chopped
- ¾ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ Cup Light Mayo (you can use regular)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
Heat Oven to 350 Degrees
Mix all ingredients
Serve with Tostitos, or crackers.
- I like to use frozen artichokes, because there is no oil or salt involved. You don’t have to drain and they are so easy to chop while still frozen. Look for them in the grocer’s freezer next to the frozen spinach.
- You can sprinkle extra mozzarella on top of the dip right before placing it in the oven.