This post may contain affiliate links.
If you love all things Pumpkin Spice than you need to try this Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe! This is the perfect fall cookie recipe
Soft, chewy, and happy! These Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are super easy to make and full of my favorite fall flavors! These cookies with a glass of milk, are the things dreams are made of. You can smell the homemade pumpkin spice throughout the house while these are baking which is, even more, of an incentive to whip up a batch.
I love this recipe because you can adjust it just a bit to your family’s needs. Switch out the flour for a gluten-free flour mix or change out the chocolate chips to Enjoy Life Dairy Free Chocolate Chips for a dairy free cookie. Don’t worry about taste because I can tell you from experience that the gluten free dairy free version of this cookie is just as tasty!
*Tip* This recipe only calls for 1 cup of pumpkin puree. Learn what to do with the rest of the can of pumpkin with this simple shortcut!
Once you have the batter mixed up, it will be a little loose. Almost like a thick cake batter! That is precisely what we want.
Use your cookie scoop to drop rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
You will end up with a cookie jar full of this pumpkiny perfection!
Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl beat together pumpkin, sugar, egg, oil, and vanilla. Mix well until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add the flour mix to the mixing bowl with the pumpkin, mixing on medium speed for 1-2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (optional) until evenly combined.
- Using a cookie scoop drop 1 tablespoonful size dough balls about 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 1 -2 minutes before moving them to a rack to cool the rest of the way.