I was blown away by the response after I posted the Italian Dressing Mix Recipe last week. You guys loved it and I had a ton of requests for a Ranch Dressing Mix Recipe. I just so happen to have one for you guys that I use all of the time!
I love this because it is truly versatile! Not only can you make your own ranch, you can make your own dip with it. This is made in huge batches in a jar in my kitchen, because my daughter is allergic to milk and I refuse to pay $4-$5 for a bottle of dairy free ranch dressing. This makes the best tasting dairy free ranch dressing and dip. This is also great for those of you that are Vegan, and can’t have dairy for that reason.
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon dried thyme
- Mix all of these seasoning together and use as you choose below
- To make dressing, mix this recipe with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk.
- Mix this with 1 cup of mayonnaise, 1 cup of original flavored dairy free milk and 1 tsp vinegar.
- Mix this recipe with 1¾ cups sour cream
- Mix this with 8-10 oz of Dairy Free Sour Cream. I used Tofutti Sour Supreme
- Use in place of one packet of Ranch dressing mix in recipes.
This is what the dry mix looks like after you have it all mixed up.
This is a picture of the Dairy Free sour Cream. You can special request your store to carry it.
And of course, I had to add this picture of my dip thief into the mix.
I linked up at…