A common ingredient in any fall baking recipe is Pumpkin Pie Spice. I use it for muffins, pies, cakes and more. The smell alone reminds you of fall! Next time you go to grab your jar of pumpkin pie spice and you are out. Try this recipe for How to Make Pumpkin Pie Spice. It is so simple you will be wondering why you didn’t make it all along.
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
- Mix all of the spice together well and store in a spice jar or other small container