A perfect fall snack or breakfast! This simple Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars Recipe is perfect with a hot cup of coffee!
One of my favorite flavors of all time: PUMPKIN! I don’t know that I have ever turned down a recipe with pumpkin in it. That is one of the most exciting things about fall to me. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!
I have passed my love of pumpkin on to my children, even the picky one. They, too, love everything pumpkin, so I really don’t get too many strange looks when I crank the oven on September 1st and make these Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars. I have waited for fall long enough people! ~giggle~
These are going to make the best breakfasts for before school, and I am going to pack them for snacks too. I love that they are super healthy and no one even notices because they are so delicious!
Gather all of the ingredients. I made them gluten free and dairy free, but you can make them with regular ingredients too. You will find the directions for both in the recipe. They turn out great both ways.
Watch How Easy it is to Make Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
Make sure you grease or line your baking dish with parchment paper for easy removal. Bake in an 8×8 or 9×9 pan at 350 degrees F for 20 -25 minutes. Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting into squares.
We have made these with raisins stirred in before and it is delicious, but our new favorite is mixing in these homemade cinnamon chips! OMG! It doesn’t get much better!
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan with foil.
- In a large bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients until combined. Stir in the pumpkin, egg, and milk until well combined. Mix in cinnamon chips or raisins if desired.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 -25 minutes or unitl toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Use gluten free oats and gluten free all purpose flour mix
- Use a dairy free milk: Almond, Soy, Coconut etc.
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.