The warm spices of fall in a delicious granola blend. This Homemade Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe is so easy to make and perfect sprinkled over a little bowl of yogurt or on its own.
The smell of cinnamon and pumpkin in the air are one of the best things about fall. Fall also ushers in the baking season which is my favorite season of all. Getting in the kitchen and creating delicious tasty treats to share with those you love is the best! This Homemade Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe is easy to mix up and perfect to enjoy and share with those you love.
This granola is made with all-natural ingredients which is a HUGE bonus! In fact, I picked up almost all of them from Aldi making it wallet-friendly too! I hate reading the ingredients on something and not being able to pronounce them. The other fun thing about granola is you really can’t mess it up. Add in something you love like dried apples or raisins, or leave out something you don’t care for. Granola is totally customizable which is half of the fun of making it.
Pumpkin Spice Granola Tips
- One thing is this recipe calls for a few tablespoons of Pumpkin Puree. If you are using can pumpkin, don’t waste the rest of the can. Check out what exactly to do with that open can of pumpkin.
- Make your own Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice to mix into this yummy granola.
- Store your Pumpkin Spice Granola in these fun containers to keep it fresh and tasty!
When you are finished you will have a delicious snack or breakfast thats flavors scream fall. All the pumpkin spice smells in your house will be intoxicating. Remember to make extra and package it up to give to friends. They will love it! I make extra because I have teenagers and I am pretty sure they are bottomless pits. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Making homemade treats like this Pumpkin Spice Granola is a simple and fun way to spread the love.
Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and stir until fully incorporated
- Divide the mixture between the two baking sheets and spread into a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the pans from the oven and stir well, and return them to the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Allow the granola to cool completely on the baking sheets before transferring to an airtight container.
- Use gluten free oats
- Substitute dairy free margarine or coconut oil in place of the butter.
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars Recipe
- Chewy Pumpkin Brownie Swirl Cookie Recipe
- How to Make Pumpkin Pasties from Harry Potter
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.