Caramel Nut Marshmallow Pops Recipe
Whip up a sweet treat just like the theme parks but in your own kitchen! Try this simple Caramel Nut Marshmallow Pops Recipe!
I love making fun treats with the kids! It is even more fun when we can replicate things we have seen when we are out and about. These Caramel Nut Marshmallow Pops are a big hit at theme parks. They are an even bigger hit at home and super simple to make your own!
I snapped a picture when we were at Universal of these Caramel Nut Marshmallow Pops for $5 EACH! I know right then we had to make our own when we got home. Marshmallow Pops are simple to make and a super treat for a special day!
How to Make Caramel Nut Marshmallow Pops
Marshmallow pops start with marshmallows. Put 3 -4 marshmallows on a skewer or paper straws work great too! Sweets & Treats has some adorable patterned paper straws that are perfect for parties and get togethers.
For these Marshmallow pops, we are going to coat the marshmallows in melted caramels. You really can’t go wrong! Then roll them in chopped peanuts. If you wanted to take it a step further you can drizzle some melted chocolate on it too!
Make these ahead for a party! They make a great birthday party treat. Purchase a piece of styrofoam and stick the skewers right down in it for a fun display. You can also wrap them individually in treat bags to give as a party favor.
Storing Marshmallow Pops
The only downside to marshmallow pops is they don’t keep for a long time. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve. We have had luck keeping them for no longer than 2 days.
Caramel Nut Marshmallow Pops
- 24 marshmallows regular-size
- 11 oz caramel candy unwrapped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup roasted peanuts coarsely chopped
- Press four marshmallows onto a straw or treat stick with a twisting motion. Lay on waxed paper.
- Add caramel and whipping cream to a microwave safe bowl. Melt the caramel in the microwave according to package directions giving special care not to overheat the candy.
- Pour caramel over the marshmallows, coating completely and allowing the excess to run back into the bowl.
- Roll the coated marshmallows in chopped peanuts. Place marshmallow pop on waxed paper until set.
- Allow the marshmallows to rest on waxed paper until set before packaging or serving. Best if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Marshamllow Pops