Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger Cookies. This recipe uses a classic candy to really make a fantastic cookie!
Halloween Candy is everywhere and soon to be flowing out of my kids trick or treat bags like niagra falls. I don't want my kids eating all of that junk so hubby and I have the difficult job of going though the candy and taking what they really don't need. It is a horrible job that I would never wish on anyone. LOL In all seriousness we do limit candy at our house, but we do enjoy a treat every now and then. Butterfinger is almost always my hubby's first pick, so I thought I would surprise him with these goodies tonight.
These Butterfinger cookies are not only quick to throw together but they are a warm chewy peanutbuttery chocolate ball of yum! I personally could just eat the dough, although I know I shouldn't. So if you are looking for a special gooey treat that is not necessarily waistline friendly these are for you.
Irresistible Butterfinger Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside.
- With your electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until fluffy and creamy. Add in egg until just combined.
- Then gradually beat in flour mixture until dough forms.
- Stir in butterfinger pieces by hand. (dough will be thick)
- Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and Enjoy
First things first preheat the oven to 375 F and chop those butterfingers. If you don't sample a few bites your not human.
Mix the dough according to the recipe above and drop by tablespoonfuls on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Two things that always make cookie baking ten times easier; a cookie scoop and parchment paper!
Pop them in the oven at 375 F for 10 minutes. I had to peek! 🙂
Allow them to cool and enjoy!