A great gluten free appetizer & perfect for little ones. Try this Easy Gluten Free Pizza Biscuits Recipe. You can even freeze them for later!
So as you guys already know....we do food allergies at my house. My son is gluten free and finding foods for him to eat that make him feel "normal" is very important to me. He loves pizza, but I hate making batches of gluten-free pizza dough every time I turn around. So these Gluten Free Pizza Biscuits are a great quick and easy alternative. These are so simple I really don't know why I didn't think of them sooner!
These are so simple I really don't know why I didn't think of them sooner! These are even perfect to make ahead of time in big batches and freeze. Just reheat in the microwave or toaster oven for a fast lunch. Even better, pack a couple in their lunchboxes for a tasty lunch!
I just made a batch of Gluten Free Biscuits using Gluten Free Bisquick and following the directions on the box. I did add a little garlic salt to give it that pizza crusty taste. Then just fill your cupcake liners 1/2 full with biscuit dough and top with your pizza toppings: sauce, cheese, pepperoni, etc.
These Gluten Free Pizza Biscuits also make a perfect appetizer for any get-together or while watching football!
Pop them into the oven and out pops these yummy bad boys. Since the recipe makes about 18, you can put the extras in a freezer bag to be reheated for a quick lunch or an after-school snack. Just microwave to reheat. You can also put them back in the oven if you prefer.
Gluten Free Pizza Biscuits
- Gluten Free Bisquick (prepared following biscuit instructions on box)
- Mozzarella cheese (Shredded )
- Pizza Toppings (pepperoni, olives, peppers, etc)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a bowl mix together the gluten free biscuit dough by following the instructions on the gluten free bisquick package.
- Line a cupcake pan with paper liners and fill each 1/2 full with the prepared biscuit dough.
- Top each with sauce, cheese and pizza toppings as desired.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
- **Can be frozen and reheated for a quick snack or meal.
More Gluten Free Snack Ideas
- Fried Pickles & Tangy Dipping Sauce
- Gluten Free Soft Pretzel Bites Recipe
- Pepperoni Pizza Poppers - Low Carb Appetizer
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.