This post may contain affiliate links.
Love coffee? This is the stuff dreams are made of. This easy to make Caramel Macchiato Dessert Waffles Recipe is so decadent and delicious!
My love of coffee is now spilling over into my food. First thing in the morning I stumble to my Keurig and make a cup of coffee. It gets my day started on the right foot. I love adding International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer.
I decided to bring the flavors that create delight in my morning to my evening dessert. Y’all, I created a monster. Caramel Macchiato Dessert Waffles. This is the stuff dreams are made of folks.
First I created the dessert waffles. These are ridiculously easy! I used a white cake mix, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup water and 1/4 cup of International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer. I beat it all together to make a cake batter.
Look how pretty that cake waffle is. I could have stopped there, but ….why?!
Put that waffle on a plate and top it with a scoop of Coffee ice cream. But there is more….
Now you just drizzle that whole mess with caramel topping and some chopped pecans. Sit back and admire your masterpiece, but not too long….your ice cream will melt. 😉 How is that for creating your own delight. PS: If you want to create delight for yourself, Go now and GET A COUPON FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- Waffle Iron
- Coffee Ice Cream
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Chopped pecans - optional
- Preheat waffle maker. Mix cake mix, 3 eggs, water and creamer until you have a smooth cake batter.
- Spray inside of waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray. Place 1 cup of cake batter onto the hot waffle iron. Close and cook for at least 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cake waffle from iron, top with a scoop of coffee ice cream. Drizzle with caramel sauce & top with chopped pecans.