This post may contain affiliate links.
What a super breakfast or grab and go snack for anyone who wants something healthy, filling, and full of protein! My kids love oatmeal and peanut butter, so it just seemed natural to blend the two! I love making this Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal for them because I know what ingredients when into what they are snacking on. Plus, it is so good!
Just whip up the ingredients in a large bowl, dump in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. This is so incredibly simple! My oldest daughter even makes this one herself now. Serve it hot out of the oven, or allow it to cool and cut it into bars for a grab and go snack! This stuff is perfect and oh so tasty. You can even mix it up by adding some chocolate chips, raisins, etc. The kids can’t get enough of this stuff. It’s a perfect way to sneak some added protein and fiber into their diet.
If you love peanut butter than you need to pull out all the stops and make these Homemade Peanut Butter Fudgesicles! These are a favorite treat for anyone that loves Peanut Butter and chocolate!
Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Looking for an easy breakfast, the whole family will love. You need to try this yummy Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipe. Enjoy it as a snack or breakfast.
- 1-1/2 cups quick cooking oats or gluten free oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1/4 cup butter melted, or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter or almond butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease an 8x8 pan.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir well.
- Spread evenly into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Serve warm out of the oven or allow it to completely cool and cut into bars for a grab and go snack.
- Mix in raisins, chocolate chips, bananas, or whatever else floats your boat.
- Use a dairy free milk like Silk Almond or Coconut Milk and a dairy free margarine.