What a super breakfast or grab and go snack for anyone who wants something healthy, filling, and full of protein! In under 30 minutes, you can whip up a batch of these Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal Bars for breakfasts or snacks! Save money and skip those store-bought oatmeal bars, and make these instead.
Just whip up the ingredients in a large bowl, dump in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. This is so incredibly simple! My oldest daughter even makes this one herself now. Serve it hot out of the oven, or allow it to cool and cut it into bars for a grab and go snack! This stuff is perfect and oh so tasty. You can even mix it up by adding some chocolate chips, raisins, etc. The kids can’t get enough of this stuff. It’s a perfect way to sneak some added protein and fiber into their diet.
If you love peanut butter than you need to pull out all the stops and make these Homemade Peanut Butter Fudgesicles! These are a favorite treat for anyone that loves Peanut Butter and chocolate!
Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 1-1/2 cups quick cooking oats (or gluten free oats)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk (or milk alternative)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted, or margarine)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (or almond butter)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease an 8x8 pan.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl and stir well.
- Spread evenly into pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Serve warm out of the oven or allow it to completely cool and cut into bars for a grab and go snack.
- Mix in raisins, chocolate chips, bananas, or whatever else floats your boat.
- Use a dairy free milk like Silk Almond or Coconut Milk and a dairy free margarine.
More Oatmeal Recipes
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.