Hogwarts is Home. Get ready to be transported sip by sip with this Easy to Make Butterbeer Latte Recipe. Only a few ingredients and you can enjoy this delicious coffee treat.
This year we did something that I thought we would never do! We treated the family to Universal Studios Orlando Annual Passes. After going in September for my son’s birthday and seeing how magical it all was it just made sense! For this homeschool family of Harry Potter nuts, it was the perfect gift! When we can’t make it to Orlando for the day but we are still dreaming of our next Butterbeer fix, this Butterbeer Latte ready to suit up!
This is not low calorie, or sugar-free, but it tastes magical! Plus, when it is raining outside you can curl up with a Harry Potter book, turn on this Harry Potter Spotify playlist, and sip on your Butterbeer latte and suddenly all is right with the world.
Butterbeer Latte Recipe
- 1 6-8 oz cup of strong coffee or espresso
- 1 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp Butterscotch ice cream topping
- Caramel Coffee Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Toffee Bits
- In a coffee mug place butterscotch topping. Pour hot coffee over butterscotch and stir. Mix in 1 tbsp whipping cream.
- Place a dollop of whipped cream or spray on whipped cream onto the top of your coffee.
- Drizzle with caramel syrup and sprinkle on some toffee bits.
Want to go crazy with all things Harry Potter?
Make these fun and tasty Chocolate Frog Cupcakes!
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.