The perfect holiday freezer dessert. This Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites Recipe is just DELIGHTFUL and so easy to make!
The holidays are here, and I love having guests and entertaining. I like to serve delightful treats, but I don't always have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. In under 30 minutes, you can make these delectable Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites and keep them on hand in the freezer for holiday guests! YUM!
My secret weapon is this International Delight Gingerbread Latte Creamer! Just a tablespoon or 2 in the cheesecake gives it the perfect holiday flavor!
Place the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar and creamer and whip with hand mixer. Add in the cool whip and stir in with a spoon or spatula, until just combined.
Just pop them back in the freezer in an airtight container until you are ready to serve. Perfect for those last minute guest, or a late night snack in front of the Christmas tree. Who says Santa loves only cookies?! I am pretty sure he loves cheesecake too!
These will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Holiday Desserts
- Hot Cocoa Poke Cake
- Eggnog Poke Cake Recipe : Favorite Holiday Dessert
- Midnight Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake Recipe
Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
- 1 Tbsp homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp powdered or granulated sugar
- 1 cup cool whip
- ½ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- Line a 13" x 9" baking sheet with a parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar and creamer and whip with hand mixer.
- Add in the cool whip and stir in with a spoon or spatula, until just combined.
- Spread it out evenly in the 13x9 pan. It will be thin. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Place gingersnap crumbs into a small bowl.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture with a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon and roll in cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours in freezer until they get frozen.
- When ready to serve, let sit out for 5 minutes at room temperature to desired firmness.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftover bites in a Ziploc bag or an air tight container.
- Use a gluten free ginger snap for the crumbs