Chocolate. Marshmallow, and graham crackers! Too easy to be legal! Try this incredible S’Mores Dip #Recipe today with your family.
I want S’More Summer!
I want S’More fun!
I want S’Mores Dip!
Y’all, buckle your seatbelts because this S’Mores dip is too easy to be legal. The kids helped me throw it together, and we all watched the marshmallows puff and get toasty through the oven window.
When it was done, we sat around the table and not a peep was heard except for the faint “mmm” for the first few minutes. Then, it started….
The sugar kicked in….and so did the sillies. We made faces and giggled and enjoyed this special treat. After all, that is why I made it….. for S’more Family time. 🙂
I seriously just took my cast iron skillet and filled it with about 1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips and Marshmallows. It took a full bag, but I did use my big skillet. 😉
Place it in the oven at 450 for a little over 5 minutes or until it looks like this.
Then you just take your graham crackers, or whatever floats your boat, and dig in.
- 1 12 oz Package Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 16 oz Bag of Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers for dipping
- Place the chocolate chips in a large cast iron skillet.
- Top evenly with the marshmallows.
- Place skillet into a 450 degree oven for about 5-7 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Remove and serve with graham crackers or cookies.Dairy Free
- Use dairy free chocolate chips. I used Ghirardelli Semi Sweet.Gluten Free
- Just serve with gluten free cookies or graham crackers.