I had this whole post planned out, all the things I would say about this wonderful dessert. Then, I saw the picture after I took it….Do you need words?
I didn’t think so.
Without further ado…the reason I will be working out for the next week.
- Cut prepared brownie into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together cooled prepared pudding and whipped topping.
- In a large trifle bowl, or individual dishes layer 1/3 of the brownie, strawberries, pudding mix, and chocolate.
- Continue layering until all ingredients are used.
- Top with a whole strawberry.
- Serve chilled
I am Amanda. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). In our house we love to get outside, have family fun, and enjoy all Florida has to offer (Hey, Universal!) We do all of that with a few shortcuts.