I had this whole post planned out, all the things I would say about this wonderful dessert. Then, I saw the picture after I took it….Do you need words?
I didn’t think so.
Without further ado…the reason I will be working out for the next week.
Strawberry Brownie TriflePrint Recipe
- Cut prepared brownie into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together cooled prepared pudding and whipped topping.
- In a large trifle bowl, or individual dishes layer 1/3 of the brownie, strawberries, pudding mix, and chocolate.
- Continue layering until all ingredients are used.
- Top with a whole strawberry.
- Serve chilled