This post may contain affiliate links.
I had this whole post planned out, all the things I would say about this wonderful dessert. Then, I saw the picture after I took it….Do you need words?
I didn’t think so.
Without further ado…the reason I will be working out for the next week.
Strawberry Brownie Trifle
- 1 box brownie mix prepared and baked
- 1 lb Strawberries washed & sliced
- 1 package Vanilla Jell-o instant pudding prepared
- 8 oz Whipped Topping thawed
- Chocolate Sauce
- Cut prepared brownie into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together cooled prepared pudding and whipped topping.
- In a large trifle bowl, or individual dishes layer 1/3 of the brownie, strawberries, pudding mix, and chocolate.
- Continue layering until all ingredients are used.
- Top with a whole strawberry.
- Serve chilled
Gluten Free – I used Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix Line the brownie pan with foil. Makes it a lot easier to get the brownies out. Prep this dessert ahead. Make brownies, pudding and slice berries. Assemble last minute for your guest/family and they will think you are AMAZING! Can be made with other berries or even cherries for a twist!