Strawberry Brownie Trifle
I had this whole post planned out, all the things I would say about this wonderful dessert. Then, I saw the picture after I took it….Do you need words?
I didn’t think so.
Without further ado…the reason I will be working out for the next week.
Strawberry Brownie TriflePrint Recipe
- 1 box brownie mix prepared and baked
- 1 lb Strawberries washed & sliced
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix prepared
- 8 oz Whipped Topping thawed
- Chocolate Sauce
- Cut prepared brownie into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together cooled prepared pudding and whipped topping.
- In a large trifle bowl, or individual dishes layer 1/3 of the brownie, strawberries, pudding mix, and chocolate.
- Continue layering until all ingredients are used.
- Top with a whole strawberry.
- Serve chilled
Gluten Free – I used Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownie Mix Line the brownie pan with foil. Makes it a lot easier to get the brownies out. Prep this dessert ahead. Make brownies, pudding and slice berries. Assemble last minute for your guest/family and they will think you are AMAZING! Can be made with other berries or even cherries for a twist!
My apologies for a dumb question…did you use vanilla flavored pudding mix?
Yes…sorry. I will fix the recipe to state that. 🙂
How many servings did you get from this dessert?
About 6 maybe more depending on size of serving.
YUM! This one is definitely a keeper. Special enough for guests and looks so easy too! Thanks for joining in the fun for our Recipe Round-Up today…we’re so glad to have discovered your blog! 🙂
You can find lots more Gooseberry Patch goodies on our blog (www.gooseberrypatch.typepad.com) and on our Page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/gooseberrypatch) too.
Hope to see you there!
Pictures say a thousand words and this picture says “YUM”.
Thank you for sharing this recipe!! I recently had some family visiting and I made this for them. They were so impressed by how it looked and I loved how easy it was!! Needless to say, we had no leftovers!! 🙂