Like brownies, but strawberry instead. These gooey Strawberry Magic Bars are just that. Magic! Get the recipe and make these for someone special in your life!
Sweet treats for your sweetheart! Brownies are up there on my list of top desserts, but this new twist could be my new favorite. These simple, gooey Strawberry Magic Bars are like strawberry flavored brownies. Plus, I think they disappear faster than the traditional ones.
Did I mention these only have 5 ingredients!! That means it is easy to have the ingredients on hand when you want a special treat.
Take these over the top with some additional white chocolate melted over the top with sprinkles, because everything is better with sprinkles. If you love sprinkles as much as I do you need to check out Sweets and Treats Boutique. That is where I got these valentines sprinkles, and they have the BEST cupcake liners ever! Go check them out!
Watch how easy they are to make
Strawberry Magic Bars
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - very soft
- strawberry cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- about 10 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- sprinkles and additional melted white chocolate - optional
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a 9×9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, butter, and egg. The batter will be very thick; keep beating until it goes from pea-sized crumbles to a tacky, thick dough.
- In you prepared pan add 1/2 of the strawberry dough pressing it down to form a crust. Evenly sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the dough and drizzle with the sweetened condensed milk. You want about 3/4 of a can or 10 oz.
- Sprinkle the rest of the strawberry dough on the top. Gently pressing down. Top with some additional white chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for about 27 to 30 minutes or until edges are set and the center is mostly set. Allow pan to cool on a wire rack for at least 1 to 2 hours (overnight is better) or until bars have firmed up enough to cut. Drizzle with some melted white chocolate and sprinkles if desired.