The perfect appetizer especially if you are a mac and cheese fan! Try this epic Mac & Cheese Muffins #recipe! Great for game day!
The ultimate appetizer! These Mac & Cheese Muffins turn mac & cheese into a finger food! Who doesn't love finger foods?!
I made a batch of The Best Ever Mac & Cheese, and had leftovers. Not because it isn't amazing, but because I made too much food for dinner. LOL Story of my life! I decided to turn the leftovers into these Mac & Cheese muffins for a great snack during the football game this weekend. I am so glad I did. They didn't last!
I mean...check out this super cheesy mac & cheese. How could it not turn into something even more amazing?!
So I greased a muffin tin, and when I thought it was greased enough....I greased it some more. Then I placed a tablespoon of cracker crumbs in the bottom of each cup. Then I scooped the mac & cheese in and topped with a few more cracker crumbs.
I popped those bad boys in the oven for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until golden brown on top. Allow them to cool completely before trying to remove them from the pan.
Mac & Chesse Muffins
- 1 Batch The Best Ever Mac & Cheese pre baking
- Seasoned Cracker/Bread Crumbs about 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make your favorite Mac & Cheese Recipe. You can't beat The Best Ever Mac & Cheese (in my opinion). Don't bake it in the oven. Just make the cheese covered noodles.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or grease it well. Then grease it again...just in case.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the cracker crumbs in the bottom of each cup. Fill the cup the rest of the way with mac & Cheese. Pushing it down just a bit to make sure it is in there firmly.
- Top with another teaspoon of cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the pan