Smile at a plateful of these Delicious Chewy White Chocolate Blondies. Try this simple recipe that is a must-have for any baker.
There is something about a plate of any homemade baked good that makes you smile. Homemade Brownies are fantastic, but if you want to mix things up a bit, these Chewy White Chocolate Blondies are PERFECT! This recipe is simple to mix up, and the result is a chewy, buttery, bar cookie that will make your mouth water.
How to Make Chewy White Chocolate Blondies
Making a batch of these is super simple! Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Then in your mixer cream together the butter and sugar. Add in the eggs and vanilla to your butter mix. Finally, stir in the dry ingredients. You will be left with a beautiful batter to stir some white chocolate chips into.
Transfer your batter to a prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. You don’t want the edges too brown, so it is best to test the center with a toothpick to check the doneness. Just insert it, and if it comes out clean, your blondies are done.
In case you are looking for a recommendation, this is my favorite Brownie/Blondie Pan.
Tips for Making Blondies
Baking blondies is a lot like baking brownies.
- Line your pan with parchment paper for easy cleanup and removal.
- Allow your blondies to cool before cutting for a clean cut.
- Don’t let your blondies over bake. Overbaking can be easy to do because the blondies are so light.
Storing & Freezing White Chocolate Blondies
Store your finished white chocolate blondies in an airtight container on the counter for up to 3 days or the fridge for 5-7 days.
Are you not going to eat them that fast? That’s ok. You can freeze your baked blondies. Just thaw and enjoy as needed.
- TIP: These are even great to make ahead for treats or lunches and wrap individually in the freezer. Grab one out and pack it in the lunch box frozen; it will act as a cold pack and be thawed by lunch.
Chewy White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bar pan (about 10x15) with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to bar pan and spread to smooth. Top with additional white chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center returns clean. For best results, cool completely before slicing.
- Substitute a dairy free margarine for the butter. Also use a dairy free white chocolate chip or omit them.
- Substitute in your favorite gluten free flour and double check your other ingredients to ensure they are gluten free.
More Dessert Recipes
- Homemade Brownie Mix with Free Printable Labels
- The Best Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies Recipe
- White Chocolate Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
Amanda is a busy mom of 3 that is constantly on the lookout for shortcuts to add more happiness to the day. She loves creating recipes, printables, DIY, and sharing family fun tips with you.