I have been dreaming up these bad boys since I made the oatmeal raisin cookies, or as my son says ,”oat-a-meal”. I have no idea why he says it that way, but it is cute. I am a lover of fruit and all things chocolate. So, to put them together is just natural for me. I always seem to have a bag of craisins floating around the house. I like them better than raisins, and the baby hasn’t found them yet to dump all over the carpet. LOL
These cookies are delicious, super simple. Start to cookie was maybe 20 minutes. I have 20 minutes to spare…don’t you? The craisin and white chocolate really complement each other! Take 20 minutes and have yourself a cookie. Let me know what you think. I am sorry in advance for making you addicted to this super “Snack”urday.
Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
(The best cookies ever made…ever!)
- ½ lb. (2 sticks) margarine or butter, Softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ginger
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 ½ cup Uncooked Oats
- 1 cup craisins
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat together Margarine and sugars until creamy.
- Add Eggs and Vanilla; Beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt.
- Stir in oats, and craisins; mix well.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack
Makes about 4 dozen…depending on size.
*Gluten Free* These bad boys only have 1 1/2 cups of flour. It could easily be substituted for GF All Purpose Baking mix. Make sure you are using GF Oats too!