I have been on a D.I.Y. rampage lately. I am really trying to stay away from packaged and processed foods. My kids still love to have treats in the house, and don’t understand why I am not buying their favorite treats. Instead of giving in I have just been making a lot from scratch. This brownie mix is great to make in large batches and put in bags or jars to have on hand.
I also, love this because I can make it gluten free, which makes it super friendly for everyone in my house. Gluten free brownie mix costs $4+ a box. So this is a money saver too. Don’t miss all of these other great D.I.Y. Recipes too! You can make so many things yourself!
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup melted butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix ingredients together and place in a jar or container.
- Add wet ingredients and Mix until well combined. Grease a 9×13 pan. Spread batter evenly and bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes or until done.
**Dairy Free** Use dairy free margarine