This makes pancakes so easy! You can't beat this Homemade Shake and Pour Pancake Mix Recipe with free Printable Jar labels! Can be made gluten free & vegan too!
My kids love pancakes! I have shared my Homemade Pancake Mix with you before, but this one is a little different! This Homemade Shake and Pour Pancake Mix Recipe is perfect for those busy days, and even better for a fun homemade gift idea! The free printable labels below dress up your mason jar to make this gift shine!
All you do is mix the dry ingredients into a Quart Size Mason Jar. Pop on the fancy labels available to print below. I recommend a wide mouth jar because they are just easier to get all of the ingredients in and out of. One of my favorite parts about this recipe is you can use gluten free flours, or even make it egg free by using a vegan egg replacer. You can have all of the convenience and customize it to your families needs!
When you are ready to enjoy some fresh hot pancakes just add in 2 cups of milk. If you are planning on making these dairy free I recommend a full fat coconut milk. Screw the lid back on your jar an shake it up!
Pour your mix on a hot greased griddle and you are ready to rock! I bought this family sized griddle a couple years ago and it is perfect for a pancake breakfast!
A little maple syrup and butter to top things off and breakfast is served!
Homemade Shake & Pour Pancake Mix Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons powdered egg replacer
To Make Pancakes
- 2 cups milk or milk substitute
- Add all of the mix ingredients to a quart sized mason jar and label it. When you are ready to make pancakes add 2 cups of milk and shake throughly. There will be some lumps but that is ok. Pour onto a hot, greased griddle and cook pancakes as you normally would.
- Use a gluten free flour mix in place of the all purpose flour. Also, double check that your other ingredients are also gluten free.
- Use a dairy free milk substitute in place of the milk when mixing. I have found these turn out the best with a full fat coconut milk.
- Use a vegan egg replacer.
- Spice up your pancakes with cinnamon, chocolate chips, blueberries. Have fun with it!
Homemade Shake and Pour Pancake Mix Printable Labels
Here are the free printable jar labels for your Shake & Pour Pancake Mix! Just click the button below to download.
Homemade Shake and Pour Pancake Mix Recipe Gift Idea
Create a great holiday or any day gift by making a jar or 2 of this Shake & Pour Pancake mix. Wrap it up with a cute dish towel, spatula, and some maple syrup.