The holidays are here and I love having guests and entertaining. I love to serve delightful treats, but I don’t always have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. That is when I take a few short cuts and keep these Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites on hand in the freezer. YUM!
My secret weapon is this International Delight Gingerbread Latte Creamer! Just a tablespoon or 2 in the cheesecake gives it the perfect holiday flavor!
It has been brought to my attention that this flavor is no longer made 🙁 You can substitute 1 tbsp of Vanilla Creamer with a dash of ginger mixed in.
I am a gingerbread lover from way back. This stuff is single-handedly getting me through the holiday season. It is so good in a hot cup of coffee. My kids love it in their oatmeal too! Do you love International Delight? Join the International Delight Members Community for great ID news, coupons, and more!
I popped that cheesecake batter in the freezer and then scooped it with my cookie baller. And now my favorite part….I rolled the cheesecake balls in gingersnap crumbs! OMG! SO SO GOOD!
Just pop them back in the freezer in an airtight container until you are ready to serve. Perfect for those last minute guest, or a late night snack in front of the Christmas tree. Who says Santa loves only cookies?! 😉
I am pretty sure he loves cheesecake too!
- 1 Tbsp International Delight Gingerbread Latte Creamer
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp powdered or granulated sugar
- 1 cup cool whip
- ½ cup gingersnap crumbs
- Line a 13" x 9" baking sheet with a parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar and creamer and whip with hand mixer.
- Add in the cool whip and stir in with a spoon or spatula, until just combined.
- Spread it out evenly in the 13x9 pan. It will be thin. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Place gingersnap crumbs into a small bowl.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture with a small cookie scoop or a tablespoon and roll in cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate for couple of hours in freezer until they get frozen.
- When ready to serve, let sit out for 5 minutes at room temperature to desired firmness.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftover bites in a ziploc bag or an air tight container.
- Use a gluten free ginger snap for the crumbs
If you loved this recipe, you will love these too!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.