Oh my heavens! There used to be a store-bought gingerbread coffee creamer that was “delightful”, but they quit making it. Desperate times call for desperate measures. When you want something bad enough, you learn how to make it yourself! This Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Creamer is way better than the store-bought stuff, let me tell you!
- 2 cups half-and-half
- ¼ cup unsulphured molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, whisk together half-and-half, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Heat over low heat until simmering and add in vanilla bean or extract.
- Let cool, store in a refrigerator-safe bottle and keep chilled for up to a week.
- Substitute your favorite dairy free milk in place of half and half.
You don’t want to miss out on enjoying some of this Homemade Gingerbread Creamer in a cup of hot coffee, or even in your favorite recipes! Such a simple recipe!