Sweet and Salty come together for the ultimate dessert recipe! Great for any peanut and chocolate lover! Try this amazing Peanut Butter Fudge Blondies Recipe.
I wanted to make my hubby an amazing Father's Day dessert, because he deserves it. It make my heart smile to see his face light up everytime he plays with the kids, or my youngest runs up and grabs him around the neck. He truly loves being a Father and it shows.
I hit the kitchen to whip up something amazing! He is a fan of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Butterfingers....so my brain went to Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Which you can't go wrong with for any occasion. The Peanut Butter Blondies are good alone, but when you pour the chocolate fudge over the top of them.....OMG. You may as well clear your calendar for the rest of the day because all you are going to want to do is sit and savor the deliciousness of these Peanut Butter Fudge Blondies.
Peanut Butter Fudge Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, allowing excess paper to hang over pan edges.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- With your mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar together until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well incorporated. Then add in the peanut butter until combined.
- Now add the flour mixture and stir until just incorporated, and add the peanut butter chips just until evenly mixed.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely.
- Remove the lid and foil and microwave chocolate frosting for 30-60 seconds until pourable consistency. Pour over the blondies, smoothing evenly.
- Top with chopped peanuts or chocolate chips. Refridgerate atleast 2 hours before cutting.
- Using the paper overhang, lift the blondies from the pan and transfer to a cutting board. Cut into small squares. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You are going to mix the peanut butter blondie batter and mix in the peanut butter chips. You can also use ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips if you wanted to make these dairy free. Or, just mix in peanuts.
Press the batter into a parchment lined 13x9 baking pan and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
It will come out looking like this....now, you can stop here and eat and enjoy. OR you can kick them up a notch.
Purchase a can of chocolate frosting. Yes, you can make your own....but this makes it easier. Take the lid off and the foil, then pop it in the microwave for about 1 minute. Checking half way through. Stir, and it will be a pourable consistency. Pour over top of the baked blondies.
Spread it out evenly. Now you can top with chopped peanuts, chocolate chips, or really whatever floats your boat...or just leave them like this. Pop them into the fridge for a few hours to cool..
You can see I made mine half and half. Remove from the fridge and slice. Keep in mind that these are rich...so smaller might not be a bad idea.
It doesn't get much better than this.