The ultimate fall cookie! Grab a cup of coffee and whip up this Pumpkin Coffee Cake Cookies Recipe! A great afternoon treat!
I am fairly certain that these little bites of joy contain EVERYTHING that I love about fall….in no specific order.
- & Cookies
Put it all together and you have these Amazing Pumpkin Coffee Cake Cookies. They are just the right size to not make you feel guilty about stealing one for your afternoon cup of coffee. They are also just the right size to grab 2….just in case.
My favorite part is they have that amazing crumb topping that any great coffee cake should have. YUM. You have to give these a whirl!
OH and the glaze…the glaze is made with International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer. If you haven’t tried it, step away from the computer, pick up those car keys and run to the nearest store. SERIOUSLY DELISH! You can make your own PSL (Pumpkin Spice Lattes) and never have to step foot in a starbucks.
Pumpkin Coffee Cake CookiesPrint Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.Crumb Topping
- Mix all the crumb ingredients together in a medium bowl and cut together with a pastry cutter or a fork until evenly mixed. Chill while making cookie dough.Cookies
- In a large mixer, mix together butter, pumpkin and both sugars for 1-2 minutes on medium speed, until combined and creamy.
- Add in Pumpkin pie spice, eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until evenly combined.
- Turn mixer to low and mix in baking powder, salt and flour, mixing until dough comes together evenly.
- Scoop cookies out, using a cookie scoop and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Make an indentation in the center of the cookie dough. Scoop at least 1 Tablespoon of Crumb Topping into the center of the dough pressing lightly to stick.
- Bake cookies for 9-10 minutes, or until edges start to get golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then move to a cooling rack
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, butter and milk until a glaze forms. You may need to increase or decrease the amount of creamer to get the correct consistency. Lightly drizzle over the cookies once they are cool.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.