This post may contain affiliate links.
A must try fall ice cream treat! This Caramel Apple Float Recipe is so simple! It tastes like Apple Pie A-La-Mode in a cup! Sinfully delicious!
Oh My Word. Why have I not made this Caramel Apple Float before now. It is one of those strokes of genius that happens once in a lifetime when you are scrounging around in the pantry for something sweet after the kids go to bed. You know ….the time when you find that missing last pack of cookies, or that candy bar that the kids “misplaced”. 😉 This is a new fall favorite!
You need some vanilla ice cream, caramel topping, an apple (green preferably), and some sparkling apple cider. Those Apple Izze sodas would work too.
In a glass layer the ice cream, some diced green apple and some caramel sauce. Then one more layer just for good measure.
Pour over some of the sparkling cider until it fizzes to the top.
Drizzle with some extra caramel and garnish with a slice of apple. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. This stuff tastes like apple pie a-la-mode transformed into a float.
This is certainly a Fall must have!
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup diced green apple
- Sparkling apple cider - chilled
- In a glass place a scoop of ice cream, top with a handful of diced apples and a spoonful of caramel sauce. Continue with one more layer of ice cream, apples, and caramel.
- Pour sparkling cider over the ice cream until it foams to the top.
- Drizzle with more caramel if desired and garnish with a slice of apple.