Vegan, Easy to make. Flavorful. This simple Black Bean Dip Recipe is great for any get together or Taco Tuesday!
This is one of those recipes that I keep all the ingredients on hand to make. It is great for impromptu guests, family game night, watching football with friends, or just because. I love to share this Black Bean Dip recipe with everyone because it is just that easy to make and delicious!
All you need to make this recipes is
- 2 Cans of Black Beans (or these homemade Instant Pot Black Beans)
- Lime Juice
- Spices (cumin, chili powder, salt, Pepper)
Place the onion, jalapeño, garlic and cilantro in the food processor and give them a quick pulse to chop. Add in the rest of the ingredients; beans, lime juice, spices and continue to pulse until the desired consistency.
Remove and place in a serving bowl. It is just that easy!
This Black Bean dip is amazing with chips but you can also serve it with ..
- chopped vegetables
- As a spread in a wrap
- As a filling in a quesadilla
- Topped with cheese
Store any left over dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Other Easy Dips
Serve in a cute chip & dip tray!
Black Bean Dip
- 30 ounces black beans canned, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped (or jarred jalapeño pieces)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In your food processor, place the black beans, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. Blend until smooth
- Pour the black bean dip in a bowl and garnish with cotija cheese (optional), if using or extra cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips and/or cut up vegetables.