Easy Black Bean Dip Recipe
Vegan, Easy to make. Flavorful. This simple Black Bean Dip Recipe is great for any get together or Taco Tuesday!
This is one of those recipes that I keep all the ingredients on hand to make. It is great for impromptu guests, family game night, watching football with friends, or just because. I love to share this Black Bean Dip recipe with everyone because it is just that easy to make and delicious!
All you need to make this recipes is
- 2 Cans of Black Beans (or these homemade Instant Pot Black Beans)
- Lime Juice
- Spices (cumin, chili powder, salt, Pepper)
You will also need a Food Processor or Blender.
Place the onion, jalapeño, garlic and cilantro in the food processor and give them a quick pulse to chop. Add in the rest of the ingredients; beans, lime juice, spices and continue to pulse until the desired consistency.
Remove and place in a serving bowl. It is just that easy!
This Black Bean dip is amazing with chips but you can also serve it with ..
- chopped vegetables
- As a spread in a wrap
- As a filling in a quesadilla
- Topped with cheese
Store any left over dip in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Other Easy Dips
Serve in a cute chip & dip tray!
Black Bean Dip
- 30 ounces black beans canned, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped (or jarred jalapeño pieces)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In your food processor, place the black beans, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper. Blend until smooth
- Pour the black bean dip in a bowl and garnish with cotija cheese (optional), if using or extra cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips and/or cut up vegetables.