What a simple bread recipe that anyone can make quick and easy! Check out this delicious Herbed Beer Bread Recipe and bake it today.
Baking bread scares people. I am not sure why. I love to bake my own breads. It is so simple and having a loaf of fresh baked bread come out of your oven is a simple pleasure that everyone should enjoy! This Herbed Beer Bread Recipe makes bread baking simple by eliminating the yeast because it uses a beer instead.
Put all of your dry ingredients into a bowl. No special order needed. You can even play with the herbs a little and use flavors you love.
Pour a 12 oz light beer of your choice in and stir. Have I mentioned how easy this bread is yet?
Place your bread dough into a greased loaf pan. As you can see, it doesn’t have to be pretty or perfect. You are then going to drizzle the melted butter over the top of the bread dough. You can use Olive Oil for this also, and it turns out just as yummy.
Bake 45-50 minutes at 375 degrees F. until cooked through and the top of the bread is golden brown.
Allow the bread to cool a few minutes prior to cutting, enjoy warm with butter. Just look at it! The smells are even better!
Herbed Beer Bread
Herbed Beer Bread
- 12 oz light beer, any brand (I used a bottle of Bud Light)
- 3 C. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbs. baking powder
- 1 tbs. dried rosemary
- 1 tbs. dried thyme
- 1 tbs. dried basil
- 1/4 C. butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and generously butter or grease a 9" loaf pan.
- Combine the dry ingredients (see photo) and then add the 12 oz of beer and combine until mixed through.
- Pour the bread dough into the loaf pan and evenly drizzle the melted butter over the top of the bread dough.
- Bake 45-50 minutes at 375 degrees until the bread is cooked through and the top of the bread is golden brown.
- Allow the bread to cool a few minutes prior to cutting, enjoy warm with butter.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @afewshortcuts on Instagram and hashtag it #afewshortcuts.