Simple Sheet Pan Eggs Recipe – Great for a Crowd
Eggs for a crowd in just minutes. This Sheet Pan Eggs Recipe is perfect for a large family, or get-together.
Affordable, nutritious and a hit for breakfast. Eggs are a great dish to start the day. If you are in a hurry or feeding a crowd this Simple Sheet Pan Eggs Recipe is one to keep on hand. Make 12 eggs in less than 10 minutes! Great for large families, get togethers, and more.
You will need
All you need to make this recipe is
- Sheet Pan
- 12 eggs
- salt & pepper
- olive oil or parchment paper
Preheat your oven to 425 and coat your sheet pan with olive oil. I chose to cover mine with parchment paper for easier clean up.
Place your pan in the oven to preheat it as well.
Crack the eggs into a bowl or pitcher being careful not to break the yolks. ONce the pan is hot pull it out of the oven and carefully pour the eggs onto the hot pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired.
Bake for 5 minutes or until your eggs are cooked but the yolks are still a little runny or however your family prefers them. Cut and serve.
My kids love these on breakfast sandwiches! They are great on an english muffin with some ham or bacon.
These are also great on their own with a side of toast, grits, and bacon. YUM!
- If you don’t want fried style eggs check out these Sheet Pan Scrambled Eggs.
- Get creative and toss in some mix ins. (Shredded Cheese, Veggies, etc)
- Covering your baking sheet with foil and then spraying liberally with cooking spray helps prevent sticking.
Fridge: If there are any leftover eggs you can refridgerate them for up to 2 days. Reheat them in the microwave as desired.
Freezer: Because these are so quick to make I do not reccomend freezeing them.
Sheet Pan Eggs
- 12 eggs
- olive oil to grease pan
- salt & pepper to tast
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F
- Coat a quarter-sheet pan with oil and place in the oven to heat for 15 minutes. You can also cove your pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Crack the eggs carefully into a pitcher or bowl. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and, working quickly, gently pour the eggs into the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and carefully return to the oven. Bake until the egg whites are just set but the yolks are still slightly runny, about 5 minutes, or to the desired degree of doneness.